Background & Philosophy
Anne Forster is a career counselor, coach and HR consultant. She studied Business and Counselling at Zurich University, Columbia University, Berkeley, San Francisco and New York University (NYU) and has extensive experience in recruitment, assessment and interviewing. Her career also spans many years in training and professional development within various industries (banking and financial services, consulting, higher education, energy sector).
These combined experiences well equip Anne to use her empathy skills, her insider’s perspective and solution-oriented approach in supporting new graduates, young professionals and junior executives; whether they are entering the workplace at the start of their careers or developing their career further down the line.
- Master in Business Administration, University of Zurich
- Diplom of Advanced Studies in Counseling, University of Zurich
- Executive Program in Change Management & Organization Development, Columbia University New York
- Mindul Leadership, Google Search Insider Yourself Leadership Institute
- Career Planning & Development, New York University (NYU)
- Executive Education Change Management, Columbia University NY
- Brand Management, Universität Berkeley (UCB)
- Social Media Marketing, San Francisco State University
- PSI-Competence Counseling, University of Osnabrück
- PSI-Diagnostic, University of Osnabrück
- Certified Running Coach, Road Runners Club of America (RRCA)
- further education in self-management and young talent counseling according to the Zürcher Ressourcenmodell
- further education in visual facilitating